On Saturday 15th July 2017, close to 50 performers took to the stage at Colden Common Community Centre to entertain the audience attending the AJ Dance and Fitness Summer Party 2017. There were a variety of performers from pre-school age through to adults entertaining the audience with classic songs and dances from the movies and musicals. As well as an afternoon of dance and music the audience and the performers were treated to a very yummy cream tea (thank you Keith, you did a fantastic job with the catering!) and a fantastic raffle.
I would like to say a big thank you to the following people:
- Francesca Brice Photography for capturing some fantastic images of the afternoon – please see a small selection of pictures below.
- Tom Holbrook for videoing the performances – video to follow!
- All local people and businesses for donating prizes to our fantastic raffle.
- Pete Leech for creating a fantastic souvenir programme and printing it for free.
- To all the performers for all their hard work in rehearsals and on the day.
- To all the people that contributed to the day from setting up to packing up and from helping in the changing rooms to running the raffle.
Thank you everyone who supported this event – it was a fantastic afternoon and a lovely way to end the academic year! All the proceeds from this event went to Naomi House and Jacksplace. We managed to raise an amazing £461.25! Thank you everyone for your kind donations.
Watch this space for a date and information on the AJ Christmas Party 2017 – preparations are already underway!
Looking for something in particular, why not use the search below to find it on our site